Your information is collected and stored in a secure manner either physically or Electronically We do not keep sensitive or identifiable information on sight and our credit card payment system is secured and encrypted at 128bits by SQUARE™ , your information is shared only with Staff of Image of Beauty and IOB Media our sister company for the effects of Delivering the services here in described or internal purposes we do not sell rent or disseminate your information to any third party without your express consent. PLEASE INITIAL HERE________
- Videography Order: This signed contract constitutes an order for event videography in the form of digital files/tapes or motion. In 720/1080p HD Format delivered on MP4 format only and it’s an Editor’s choice Highlighted video , for home use Only, there are no verbal or other agreements of the parties hereto and this contract constitutes full and complete understanding between the client and IOB.
- Limit of Liability: With the exception of any event beyond our control such as, but not limited to, weather, revolts, social events, strikes, unforeseen events at airports, highways, by ways, service roads, emergencies, travel bans, regional or global events affecting mobility or impose restrictions on our services or Acts of God where IOB accepts no liability. Then when at direct fault IOB limits any liability for loss, damage, or failure to deliver the services herein contracted whether in transit or in processing to return all money paid by client. In any event, the limit of the liability shall not exceed the contract price stated herein.
- Exclusive Supplier: It is understood that no other videographer, amateur or professional, shall be allowed to tape at the wedding near the IOB staff while working due to reasons of IOB delivering the quality of images/footage as expected. Any breech of this agreement can constitute a reason for non-completion of the job with no liability to IOB. IOB Reserves the right to assign the most suitable Staff for your event based on our availability, skills and experience
- Ownership of Digital Files: It is agreed the ownership of the digital files will transfer to the client upon full payment of the services here in contracted. Unless otherwise agreed, images will l be delivered upon the conclusion of the event And IOB is now released of any responsibility for the handling of the Photos and the client understands that the images are RAW and UNEDITED and will hold IOB harmless of any future claims or adverse reviews.
- Display Promotion: It is agreed that the IOB may display and use photos/footage from the day for advertising, display, website, and internet promotion, social media photographic contests, bridal shows, public display as in malls, store fronts, window display, television advertising, magazine advertising, or any other purpose thought proper by IOB.
- Retainer: Upon signature IOB reserves the time and date agreed upon and will not make any other reservations for that time and date. For this reason, the retainer fee and subsequent payments are non-refundable, even if date is changed or the wedding is cancelled for any reason, including and not limited to those outlined on clause 2 of this agreement Retainer is to be paid at signing of this contract and is applied toward the total cost of the Wedding Service package agreed upon. If no retainer has been received within __ day(s) of the date this agreement, it is then considered NULL and VOID.
- Cancellation: In the event that the client must cancel the contracted services for on this contract for ANY reason including and not limited to any reason outlined in clause 2 of this agreement, client acknowledges that all monies and payments are non-refundable
Aerial Services are NON refundable but they are credited back to the Balance on the contract if we are unable to provide the service due to weather, transport Canada permit or other causes beyond our control, any negative balance will be refunded.
7.1 Rescheduling in the event of rescheduling, the client acknowledges that it is subject to our availability and in most cases the stated price in our contract will remain unaffected with the exception of rescheduling to a PRIME Date such as; long weekends, valentine’s days. thanksgiving, Christmas, stat holidays, New Year’s Eve or any other date we at our discretion deemed as PRIME DATE, then a prime date re-booking will apply.
- Independent Contractor: This contract is not to be construed as an employment agreement in anyway.
- Expenses: The client is responsible for all travel, accommodation, meals (even on the day of) and transport costs unless otherwise noted in the contract.