About IOB,Our History
Image of Beauty was founded in New Zealand in 2004, initially providing Photography, Make-up Artistry and Hair Styling services for weddings in the Coromandel area of New Zealand.
• In 2009, Image of Beauty relocated to Central Alberta making Red Deer, Alberta its home base. While continuing to provide the same services as in New Zealand, it quickly became a successful business model.
• In 2012, Image of Beauty won awards in three categories as determined by the Wedding Industry Experts of Best Photography, Best Make-up and Best Hair Design.
• In 2014, Image of Beauty added Videography, Photo Books and printing services to its range of products and services.
• In 2017, Image of Beauty expanded into Calgary, Alberta making this the second location in Alberta.
• In Late 2017, Image of Beauty stepped in Mexico by opening its first franchise in Cancun, Mexico
Our Code of Conduct
Image of Beauty has been recognized by multiple organizations within our industry and therefore we have adopted the following into our business practices.
We, the staff and owners of Image of Beauty, adhere to the following CODE OF CONDUCT:
• We will present our qualifications and experience accurately.
• We will honor agreements made with Clients and Suppliers.
• We will be upfront about our pricing and provide a detailed contract.
• If a dispute arises, we will resolve it quickly in a professional and courteous manner.
• We will maintain all the necessary insurances and licences related to our Services and Products.
• We will strive to keep up-to-date with the advancements in our field to better serve our Clients.
• We will respect copyright laws and give credit where it is due and required.
To become central Alberta’s. Distinctive and empowering enterprise committed to support its community, Customers and their Human Capital
Our vision is to be a driving force of change in the Wedding Industry, promising to celebrate this vision in everything we do.
CRUISE (Courtesy, Respect, Unfailing In Service, Excellence), Honesty, Loyalty, Social Responsibility
Our Human Capital
This is Our Human Capital: Our most valuable asset to our business and the front-line of our business. We are excited to introduce to you the men and women who are part of our business.
He is the Lead Photographer & is Certified by the Wedding MBA as a Wedding Photographer who mainly takes on Full Day Weddings and commercial projects, he also coordinates the Photo Studio,Photobooth operations as well as other general photography aspects
Head videography based out of our Calgary Location, he will handle a diverse range of events from weddings to Corporate events and Parties as well as our Aerial (Drone) services
Photography based out of our Red Deer Location he manages the Social and Corporate Events mostly
She is our Head Beautician based in Calgary expert in Make up and hair plus permanent Make up as well as Airbrush Services
Marina is Originally from Ukraine and is based in Calgary & Area, as a 2nd Shooter or Assistant Photographer
Videography and Aerial Video he specializes in High and ultra high definition filming with 4k technology
Photographer mainly takes on the half day photos and Special Event Photography