Our Work Samples
Our Work Samples
Portable Photo Studio
Here is a great Add on for your Wedding Photography our Portable Photo Studio during the cocktail Hour to entertain your Guests this service is possible when bookig 2 cameras for your event and its only for the cocktail hour basically 1 hr prior to Dinner Time (this is not a photobooth)
Can I see a Contract?
Yes here are the GENERAL terms and Conditions of our contract,once you’re ready too book the actual contract contains more specific information about the services you are getting the final agreed price and your personal information:
Privacy Notice: Your information is collected and stored in a secure manner either physically or Electronically We do not keep sensitive or identifiable information on sight and our credit card payment system is secured and encrypted at 128bits by SQUARE™ , we do not sell rent or disseminate your information to any third party without your express consent. PLEASE INITIAL HERE________
1.-Wedding Photography Order: This signed contract constitutes an order for wedding photography in the form of photographs, proofs, albums (editor’s choice) Prints and/or digital files. Client is required to pay for the hours here in booked, even if on the day of the event they are unused by clients choice & supply a USB to transfer the Pictures or alternatively the images will be available for download via secure link.
There are no verbal or other agreements of the parties hereto and this contract constitutes full and complete understanding between the client and IOB.
2.-Limit of Liability: With the exception of any event beyond our control such as, but not limited to, weather, revolts, social events, strikes, unforeseen events at airports, highways, by ways, service roads, emergencies, travel bans, regional or global events affecting mobility or impose restrictions on our services or Acts of God where IOB accepts no liability. Then when at direct fault IOB limits any liability for loss, damage, or failure to deliver the services herein contracted whether in transit or in processing to return all money paid by client. In any event, the limit of the liability shall not exceed the contract price stated herein.
- Exclusive Photographer: It is understood that no other photographer, amateur or professional, shall be allowed to photograph at the wedding near the photographer due to reasons of the photographer delivering the quality of images as expected. Any breech of this clause can constitute a reason for non-completion of the job with no liability to the photographer. (Excluding Guests) IOB Reserves the right to assign the most suitable Staff for your event based on our availability, skills and experience.
- Ownership of Digital Files: It is agreed the ownership of the digital files will transfer to the client upon full payment of the services here in contracted. The client understands that the images are RAW and UNEDITED and will hold IOB harmless of any future claims or adverse reviews.
- Display Promotion: It is agreed that the photographer may display and use photographs from wedding day for advertising, display, website, and internet promotion, photographic contests, bridal shows, public display as in malls, photography books, photography instructional books, social media, store fronts, window display, television advertising, magazine advertising, or any other purpose thought proper by the photographer.
- Retainer: Upon signature IOB reserves the time and date agreed upon and will not make any other reservations for that time and date. For this reason, the retainer fee and subsequent payment are non-refundable, even if date is changed or the wedding is cancelled for any reason, including and not limited to those outlined on clause 2 of this agreement Retainer is to be paid at signing of this contract and is applied toward the total cost of the Wedding Service package agreed upon. If no retainer has been received within __ day(s) of the date this agreement, it is then considered NULL and VOID.
- Guaranteed Delivery: IOB agrees to have the Edited Images stated in this contract within a reasonable time not exceeding 2 weeks after the wedding day these will be Editor’s Choice and the client can order extra Edited Images at an extra cost, all files will be deleted 4 weeks after the wedding date.
- 8. Independent Contractor: This contract is not to be construed as an employment agreement in anyway. IOB & its Staff functions as an independent contractor.
- 9. Cancellation: In the event that the client must cancel the contracted services for on this contract for ANY reason including and not limited to any reason outlined in clause 2 of this agreement, client acknowledges that all monies and payments are non-refundable.
9.1 Rescheduling in the event of rescheduling, the client acknowledges that it is subject to our availability and in most cases the stated price in our contract will remain unaffected with the exception of rescheduling to a PRIME Date such as; long weekends, valentine’s days. thanksgiving, Christmas, stat holidays, New Year’s Eve or any other date we at our discretion deemed as PRIME DATE, then a prime date rebooking will apply.
- Expenses: The client is responsible for all travel, accommodation, meal and transport costs unless otherwise noted in the contract.
unless otherwise noted in the contract.
Do you have any Deals?
Absolutely! we at IOB are first and foremost thankful that you have chosen us to be a part of your BIG day and when you wish to use 2 or more of our Products and Services we definitely work a nice deal package for you, this includes and is not limited to a “price rounding, wedding gift, extra services, complimentary upgrades on your package etc”
One thing to note is that until a contract is not signed a deal cant be in effect
Do you have any Reviews?
We are proud to say that we are one of the most well reviewed companies around,however in the past specially in our humble beginnings we made mistakes that allowed us to become better every passing day,our verified reviews are always in video or by one of the reputable wedding review places.
Some public reviews are often posted by robots, fake profiles, or other non accredited customers of ours. we invite you to freely ask us about any of our reviews and we will gladly be open and honest about it.
What's your Experience?
In an Average Season we do anywhere between 25 to 30 weddings in Alberta and 4 to 6 in Mexico, a Season is considered between May and October for Canada and November to March in Mexico (excluding December)
What's your service Area?
We primarily serve Red Deer, Calgary and 20 km radius of each city, we also serve the towns of Canmore, Banff Lake Louise, however towns within the QE2 between Red Deer and Calgary are also served such as Bowden,Innisfail Olds,Airdrie etc